<< BACK

 

New Zealand Motor Cup

The New Zealand Motor Cup

The New Zealand Motor Cup was originally competed for annually in a 50 mile event known as the Australasian Beach Championship.

The cup was won outright in 1928 by R B Wilson, ESQ who in 1953 donated it to the New Zealand International Grand Prix Inc, on condition that it be competed for annually in the Auckland Grand Prix race under its original title.

The list of past winners of the New Zealand Motor Cup holds some very illustrious names.

 

 

© 2015 HRC EVENTS